Saturday, November 21, 2009

Indy Film Wisconsin Needs your help.

As you know I do Indy Film Wisconsin a podcast. In the last two years done over 150 shows more or less.
I have issues that I need your help with.
For me to continue the podcast I need donations to upgrade equipment and use some pay services from Blog Talk Radio.
AS the basic level of BTR is free there are costs incurred to do the show, and I just can not afford to pay for them out of my pocket. So I am asking you for help.
If you can please donate any amount to help me continue Indy Film Wisconsin.
In return I will do this
Donations

$10.00 Poster from It Came From Lake Michigan 2007. The last year of the film fest.
$25.00 The Poster and a Podcast about YOU. We find a time and day for a show, on that day we bring you on and talk about you.
$50.00 All the Above and a nifty Indy Film Wisconsin T Shirt. Sizes from Small to 3XXX. Color White with Black lettering or Black with Red Lettering.

Have other ideas for thank you gifts or wish to donate more please email me at wclingman@wi.rr.com we will see what we can work out.

Please I ask you to help, any amount would be great.

Thank You

Please send to

Sparta Rocks Production
C/O
Wayne Clingman
236 Jones St
Racine WI
53404

Of course I will need the size and type of shirt you like and your complete contact information.
Please include your email

For more information wclingman@wi.rr.com

THANK YOU!

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment